There are times when a customer has to make changes or cancel his bookings due to some emergencies. Hawaiian Airlines understands this, and that is why they have the option to make changes or cancel their tickets. They ensure that their customers do not face any issues, and hence they provide their services at different platforms, including online and offline. They even have Hawaiian Airlines change flight and cancellation policy for their customers for the benefit of the people. This article includes steps to manage your Hawaiian Flight Tickets and the cancellation policy of the airline.
How to Manage Hawaiian Airlines Booking
To manage your Hawaiian Airlines Booking, you need to follow the steps given below.
- To initiate the process, head to the website of the airline and log into your account.
- Next, look for the “My Trips” option on the menu bar of the webpage and click on that.
- Now, enter thea sked details, i.e., your last name and your e-ticket number or the confirmation code. The code must have been mailed to you by the airline at the time of booking.
- Next, click on continue and select the booking you want to manage.
- Then, click on Cancel/change from the options. If you are canceling your bookings, they will ask for your confirmation, and the cancellation fee (if applicable) will be deducted from your flight fare. You will receive the remind credit in your airline account.
- In case you are making changes to your flight, other flights available for your travel will appear on your screen.
- Now, choose the flight you want to travel with and pay the difference between the two flights (if any).
- In case the changed flight costs more than your new Hawaiian Airlines Booking, then the difference will be credited to your airline account for future use.
Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Hawaiian Airlines also follows the 24-hour cancellation policy where you can cancel your booking within 24 hours of your booking and claim a full refund.
- If the airline cancels your flight, then also they refund all your money.
- In case the fight has been delayed for more than 2 hours, in that case, you can ask for a refund.
- If you cancel a non-refundable ticket, then the airline does not give you any refund in cash. Instead, they transfer credits to your airline account, which you can use for any future Hawaiian Airlines booking.
- If you cancel a ticket booked with miles, the miles are recredited to your account.
Get More Airlines Offers: